How to Play
- To understand how this game is played, you should know how poker hands are ranked.
- Straight flush- a straight and has same suit cards.
- Four of a kind can also be referred to as quads.
- Full house- combines three of a kind and one pair.
- Flush- contains five similar suit cards.
- Straight- features five cards arranged consecutively. For instance, Ace, 2, 3, 4, 5 or 7, 8, 9, 10, Jack.
- Three of a kind- sometimes called trips. These are three cards of a similar rank.
- Two pair- pairs of two cards of one rank and another two of a different rank, like two 6s of diamonds and two 8s of clubs.
- One pair- two cards of one rank, e.g., two fives of a heart or a 9 and Queen of spades.
- You play with the standard deck of 52 cards, randomly dealing 25 cards from this pack. These cards are put in an imaginary 5 by 5 grid’s left side. When playing, your goal is to make ten hands of poker, five in a row and five in a column. You should also ensure that you score as many points as you can. This game is won when a player scores two hundred points or 45-50, depending on the scoring. Scores are given to particular hands.
Head to Head Play
Start by turning one face-up card, then proceed to the next. You can build your grid up or down to the right or left, depending on your preference. However, remember that while you can place any card in the grid, you can also expand your grid in any direction. What’s essential is for the cards to touch each other, whether adjacently or diagonally. Also, note that once a card has been moved to a slot, that’s it. Therefore, make sure that you place the cards strategically.